Slideshow

Friday, December 18, 2009

Sushi Train @ Bondi Junction

I still remember the first time I went to Sushi Train Bondi Junction was two years ago. The massive queue out the front attracted me. Curiously, I decided to spend some time to have a taste of its food. I spent ten minutes waiting in the long queue and I found the reason--- food is fresh and delicious; service is efficient and friendly; fun ambience as the unique decorations and the yelling chefs. The restaurant is a little pricier than the average sushi trains, however, the quality of the food is definitely worth it.


The range of dishes is fantastic. My personal favorites are the grilled eel, scallop and the wagyu beef sushi, but everything I've had has been great. It reliably delivers fresh sushi treats that are paraded right before your eyes on a conveyer belt, like a moving smorgasbord. If you're not full enough from California rolls or miso soup, Sushi Train also offers desserts including green tea mousse, tiramisu and jelly.
Various Dishes


Crunchy Roll



Grilled Salmon



Grilled Scallop




Miso Soup






Prawn with Special Sauce




Tuna & Avocado



Sushi train is sure enough one of the best sushi restaurants in Sydney I have ever tasted. Till now, even though there were more than 3 Japanese sushi restaurants opened in the same street, I’d rather spend ten or more minutes waiting to be seated outside of this immensely popular sushi joint in Oxford Street Mall. Sushi Train, probably one of the biggest sushi trains that I have been to, spacious yet still can't fit in the people who are waiting. That says something!





  • Address: Shop 4 183-193 Oxford St Bondi Junction 2022 NSW

  • Phone: (02) 9387 3774

1 comments:

ying said...

I tried the Sushi train at Town Hall last time, it was okay. I must try the one at Bondi next time, it looks great ^^